Monday, October 29, 2007

the trip

It's over 2 months since I last blogged, and far as I know there is only person who still checks this consistently...what dedication..thanks doc.

I'm back, I will try and post frequently.

Life as I know is possibly changing, we are heading to Israel on Wednesday until thanksgiving. Our trip will be broken up into 3 parts. Week 1 is all about family, touring up north hanging out with sibs, then my sisters wedding followed by more hanging out. During that time Nat and I will be meeting with employment people at Nefesh B' nefesh (group that helps people move to Israel)

Week 2 we will go to different communities and see if there is anything that we like enough to pick and leave the good 'ol USA and move to Land of the Jews. This will be a difficult time for a few reasons, one is that Nat and I have very different ideas of where we want to live, so we have to find a happy medium. Also I don't imagine this will be much fun Jonah, hopefully we can find ways to entertain him.

Week 3 may be up in the air, our plan is to join up with a group called Tehilla, and they go to communities and have good speeches. We will hang out with them if they go to any communities we want to check out, or if we are interested in their speakers. If not, not really sure what we are going to do.

3 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're Back! :)

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger AP said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger O's fan said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home