Wednesday, July 11, 2007

7 11 YOU HAVE DISSAPOINTED ME

In honor of the much celebrated 7 11 day I decided to take Jonah and him a Slurpee. We went to 7 11 on Coolidge, just before 11 Mile Road, but they had a sign that said, due to low water pressure, we don't have any free slurpee cups. I'm not sure if they get their cups sent through the water systems, and since it was slow they didn't get them in time or what, but they were selling slurpees in regular cups.

So we went to the 7 11 on Lincoln and Greenfield. We arrived at 2:15 and were informed that they we all out of the little cups. I'm not sure how many cups they bought, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a nice package of 10 cups.

If you are going to have slurpee day, and claim to give slurpees out all of 7/11 then buy enough cups. This seems to be a case of bait and switching, they will offer free slurpees, have a really low amount and hope that once you are there you will get the slurpee anyway. It's pretty unethical. I decided not to let them have the satisfaction, so I left without a slurpee, but to keep Jonah happy I did get him a laffy taffy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home