Friday, June 01, 2007

Thoughts

I drove to Pittsburgh yesterday stayed for a few hours and then headed home. Some thoughts I had while driving :

Why do I have to pay for the turnpike, what do I get for my money? I've had the same thought while in NY and paying for the rights to drive over a bridge.

Since I am paying to drive, I should be able to go as fast as I want. The customer is always right.

I was pulled over for speeding, I think its because of my Michigan plates and the ongoing basketball series, the officer gave me a warning. I didn't ask for it, didn't try and get out of the ticket, he just said I'm going to give you warning. Why did he pull me over? what a waste of everybody's time.

I heard an On-Star commercial for the millionth time about the person who locked their keys in the car and the On-Star person unlocks their car. I don't know why I never thought of this, but if you are locked out of your car how do you push the blue On-Star button to get a hold of them?

3 Comments:

At 2:55 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

You were pretty bored, weren't you?
-OC

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you call them on your cell phone which you hopefully didnt lock in the car with the keys...

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger The Zwicker said...

Your turnpike tolls pay for better maintained roads. Don't complain about the ticket. At least this time you didn't get arrested and have to call the AP's for an alibi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home