Thursday, April 26, 2007

DVD Xtra's

Yesterday I did something that I have never done before.

I went to work (that I have done before) and I watched Wedding Crashers while I worked (also nothing new here). When it was over I still had plenty of work left to do, so I looked at the extras (new) and I saw they had commentary by Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson, I decided to watch the commentary since they are pretty funny. What I didn't realize was that the commentary was basically them watching the movie and commenting on it. At times it was really funny, most of the time they didn't even talk about the movie, just random conversation. It was like watching a movie next to two people that were talking throughout the whole thing and you couldn't hear the movie.

2 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, Blogger stillruleall said...

Watch spaceballs with the commentary. its as funnt as the movie itself.

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

I will do that next week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home