Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Tiger game

I took Jonah to the Tigers games yesterday, technically, our seats weren't great. They were somewhere in the upper deck, we never made it that far. Their were a lot of good empty seats closer to the action. So Jonah and I sat behind the visitors dugout about 20-25 rows up.

I did something I have never done before, I got up to leave the game after 9 inning of play, with the game tied at three. I figured it was early April, against K.C. plus it was cold and windy, and most importantly, Jonah was ready to leave. By the time we got out of the building they were Tigers were already down 4-3.


Not-Jonah was jealous that he had to stay in the hospital and missed the game, so he got my hat.

2 Comments:

At 1:59 AM, Blogger 2R said...

not jonah's a great name, i'm surprised you changed it to sammy z :)

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

At the Bris Dr. Last told me he thought I should keep it as Not-Jonah, thought it would be good for business

 

Post a Comment

<< Home