Thursday, August 09, 2007

Under Siege

The siege has been raging for slightly over 2 hours now, we are unable to go in or out of the house or risk facing the wrath of the swarming bees.

Some background

A few weeks ago some squatters built their little home under the front step of my home. They haven't really bothered us, although they did attack my sisters friend who came to babysit - but I assume she started up with them, they just came and went as they pleased. I started thinking of them pets who you can't pet - like fish. But the edict came down from the big bosses that they are to terminated. We called on the professionals, and the quoted prices of over 100 bucks. This seemed like a lot of money to knock of a bees nest , so We decided to man-up and do the job ourselves.

Nat went out and got the poison, my bro Air is in town from Israel, the plan was simple - take off the step and start firing our weapons. That plan was based on the assumption that the yellow jackets built their nest under the step, not in it, and we would have time. Unfortunately, our intelligence was off and the bees were in the step above ground. Once we got the step off the wood block it sat on, the bees woke up and me and Air went inside.

The bees swarmed the front door, daring us to open it and try and rid get rid of them. I wanted to sneak around the side of the house and fire, the cannister says its deadly on contact with a range of 20 feet. But that idea was shot down. Our intelligence officer said that if I can wait a while, make sure the bees are back in their nest and knock the step all the way over so I can locate the nest and then wake up at first light and shoot the poison right into their home. If I fail at my mission the professional hit man will be called just after first light and they will do the job for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home