Thursday, September 08, 2005

Peeing in the bathtub

A few years back I was talking to a friend of mine, and I don't know how it came up, but she mentioned that she pees in the shower. (I honestly don't remember which friend this was, obviously the topic was more memorable, no offense to whoever she is) As a non-shower-peer this disgusted me, but she insisted that it was normal. So I polled my friends and some acquaintances. There were many like me, who were disgusted by the questions. Others didn't have a problem and confided that they regularly pee in the shower.

Here's the question: is peeing in the bath tub the same thing? (No i haven't taken a bath, and certainly don't pee in one, although I once had a roomie who would pee in the bathtub, when it was empty, if for some reason he didn't feel like going in the toilet, despite t being right next to the tub. In his defense, we he was usually drunk at that point of the night, I am now way off topic, time to right this post)

I usually give Jonah his bath, and there are times that he will pee in the tub (Most of the times he will stand up and pee like a man, but if he's sitting I have no idea if he peed or not) At this point I don't know what to do, Do I take him out of the tub, drain it, refill it and start over? This would make hm cry, cause he hates getting out of the tub. Or do I say compared to hoe much water is in the tub, his urine isn't going to ruin his cleansing process? The problem with this option is I pour the water, quite possibly his pee over him to wash off the soap. It seems like a lose-lose situation for him. here he is trying to get clean and he is as Chandler Bing once said "sitting in a pool of his own filth."

Is it OK to pee in the bath?

7 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger O's fan said...

I heard some time ago that peeing in the shower helps heal athlete's foot. I can't remember where I heard it though...

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

There are baseball players who pee on tehir hands to prevent calluses

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Menachem said...

at ner yisroel everybody used to do it... i thought it was disgusting. the nonpee-ers would throw freezing water from washing cups over the shower curtains at the pee-ers (we knew they were peeing because they would usually say pretty loudly "oh man, im peeing in the shower, it's sooo good.") good times, good times...

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

OK, in terms of edicate is different from "OK". Technically, there's no problem with peeing in a pool b/c the chlorine and Ph levels "kills" the pee. That's why you never see pee in the pool after someone does it.
-OC

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

Menachem - I knew Ner was a nasty place

O.C. you can put a chemical in your pool that makes teh pee red. So you can see when someones pees in it

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

kRUNK - i DONT SWIM IN PUBLIC POOLS ONE OF THE REASONS BECAUSE THE ODDS ARE GOD THAT IS CHOCK FULL OF URINE

 
At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

first of all, wen i got stung by a jellyfish david told me that i have to put male urine on my leg, and the guy that works at my camp offered to pee on my leg but i told him no...
also, if ur a regular pool-pee'er, dont do it in my pool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home