Thursday, September 08, 2005

goodbye word verification

I tried using the word verification, and while it did stop spammers, it bothered me to use it. So if can't stand it, it wont be on my blog.
It wouldn't be so bad if they made it easier to figure out what the letters are, but they have to use a stupid font where many letters look similar. Or they could have the letters spell out a word, then if you can't figure out a letter, you may know the word, and use an educated guess.
Hopefully I'll get some useful spammers, and you can click on their links and find something that you've wanted

4 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

Now it's gone....I used to have teh same thing as Air, but I don't really care if I get spam comments.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Menachem said...

you're like a man in 1920, set in his old way, who refuses to use the "newfangled" flush toilet

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Menachem said...

by the way, great blog, i really like it.

i'm thinking about starting a blog about keyword. it's pretty much going to be about (keyword) and (keyword) related software. check it out!

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

Do I have to like it and use it because it's there. I dont mind the spam. I'm a comment whore, and spam boosts my comments

 

Post a Comment

<< Home