Sunday, August 28, 2005

Funny or not funny

I got Nat a present for her birthday, but it won't be ready for a few weeks. I didn't want to have her birthday pass and not have me give her anything. So i thought up, what I thought would be a good joke.
As you may know, I'm a big fan of XBOX, and Madden '06. You may also assume that my lovely wife couldn't care less for the game. So I decided as a joke, for her birthday i would give her Madden. ( when I bought it, I made sure that I could return the game) There were to possible outcomes to this gift:
1. she would see it as a joke and laugh it off or
2. She'd be pissed off, and I'd be in trouble.

When she opened the gift, she baiscally said you gotta be kdding right?? To her credit she did laugh, but under the laugh, I could tell she wasn't so thrilled. That's when I gave her the card, which explained that it as a gag.

Funny or not, you decide?

7 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

I think it's funny and very clever.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger O's fan said...

You forgot the third outcome:
Nat: Aww Shu, how thoughtful, just what I wanted.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger stillruleall said...

So did you have to return it?

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

yea..I returned it this afternoon

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

oh, and O's fan, nat said "I know her to well for your possible outcome to come true"

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Yishai said...

Not funny. Very romantic.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Veev said...

I thought there was going to be blood.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home