Thursday, August 25, 2005

Grass

This is my 100th post since I started blogging, who knew it would last this one. Anyway that being said...

This evening I planted grass on the side of my house (if any law enforcement people read this blog, don't worry it isn't that kind of grass. ) As I was lying down the green stuff that will one day turn into grass I thought maybe it would be fun if I planted it in a specific shape, maybe spell out my last name. Then I decided that I didn't want to do that, so I just spread it out all over the place.

Here is my question, I didn't cover every inch of dirt with the green stuff, and the stuff is lumpy, will it look really weird when it comes in. In some places there will like a couple of blades growing on top of each other (talk about urban sprawl) and other spaces will be desolate. It's possible that it will be so minute that we won't notice it (honestly I have no idea) but the bugs who move into the neighborhood will wonder why some houses are so close to each others and others are far apart. Oh well...To hell with the bugs.

Now comes the hard part, I must nurture this Grass seed mulch and bring into the next stage of it's life, becoming a blade. It's tough enough raising a human being into the next stage, but I'm doing a pretty good job, if I do say so myself. Know with this added responsibility, I just hope I can split my time so everyone is happy and healthy.

2 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Save Save and Save again
Consider a voluntary subscription by clicking on the PayPal button. Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Search * Tips Hacksaw cut back * TODAY * We interrupt this editorial page Save Save ...
David King, author of "How to Find the Woman of Your Dreams" and the Christ Centered Dating website.

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Attack of the Spam!!!!
-OC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home