Monday, August 15, 2005

random

In my opinion giving away Gaza is a bad move. It would be like giving Al-Queada Dearborn as a reward for all the terrorism they've done in the U.S. They would happy, but not satisfied, they still want D.C.

What would you do? Last night I was driving to Nat's grandma's house. I had my cousin Rayna with us, and we were driving her car. All sudden Nat pointed in front of her, and told me to look out. I looked and didn’t see a car in front of me. Then I saw the dog. I couldn't swerve into the night lane, because there was a car there. So my options were to just run over the dumb dog or slam on my brakes. I opted for the brake slamming. After slamming in the brakes, I check my rearview mirror, and luckily there wasn't a car to close to me, otherwise we could've been hit.

I'm watching the Tiger game, and two guys apparently just ran onto the field, but the TV wouldn't show them running around. So I just heard the announcers say how terrible it is. I think they should show the guys running around.

I went to Grille 173 for burgers with my brother tonight, just wanted a burger, but it took forever. We were there for over an hour, had a burger and some buffalo wings. What takes so long to make a burger and wings. It was nice hanging out with Arye, but I was pretty disappointed with 173

Rafael Palmeiro returned from his steroid suspension and he received a mixed reaction from his hometown fans. Some cheers and some Boos. I understand booing him, he got caught cheating and is a disgrace to the game of baseball. I understand if you didn’t boo or cheer. He got caught, paid his due, and now he's back. What I don't get are the cheers. It reminds me of a kid whop gets caught cheating on a test is suspended from school, and when he gets back everyone applauds him.

Speaking of steroids, here's a good idea for baseball to be more interactive with fans, and have a dose of reality T.V. Have fans vote on which player should be tested next. That would be good TV.

3 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

tell scott I say hi

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

That was some random ramblings, dude. Very nice.
-OC

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger LeftoverJoe said...

I would respectfully disagree about Gaza. The Jews stole it in the first place and had illegal settlements there. It's not like they're giving away something that is rightfully theirs. I don't really agree with your analogy about Al-Qaeda either...but that's another thing.

Cool blog, I liked your dirt story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home