Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Tuesday Night Ball

For the past few months Tuesday nights have been missing something. That something was Basketball. But it was more than just the game, it was the people who played game

After I got married an dmoved back to Detroit, I didnt really know that many people my age who still ived in town. At TNB I met some of my closest friends, and Nat became really close with their wives, and it has made life really good here. I harte to wonder what life would be like if I didnt play ball on Tuesday Nights. I'd probably know the guys in the game, but would we have that connection?

Last night I made my return to the crappy courts of YBY (home of Tuesday night ball), my timing was off, I couldn't hit a shot, and I lost three of teh four games I played {that is actaully the norm for me:( } But it was great to be back

3 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would say that it was good to have you back, but it had been so long since I played that I don't remember playing without you. In any case, welcome home. We're looking forward to you guys joining us for lunch this Shabbos.

 
At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Shu - when I get back from the promised land, I will make sure that you don't win that one game . . . . and by the way, when you receive cable internet from Comcast, there is no way for them to block basic cable coming thru the line - but it is exciting to get something for free from those blood sucking . . . .

Barkley Jr.

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger O's fan said...

Barkley Jr, I hope you've been playing some ball over there. We're looking forward to having you back for football as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home