Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Free XBOX!!

No I'm not giving my beloved XBOX away. Brian sent me a link that said I qualify for a free XBOX 360, which is the new XBOX, and supposedly really cool. SO i went to the site to see just what kind of crap I have to do to get this XBOX, which costs around 300 dollars.

Turns out all I had to do is fill out a survey about some products, just yes or no questions, do I want what they have or not. So far so good. I clicked no for each and every one. at the end, they said I had to sign up for two things on page 1. So i signed up for a citi bank card and a Discover card. Because they didn’t cost anything. So it was time to click on page 2. There it gave more things for me to sign up for.

At this point I gave up. I doubt that I would have gotten a new XBOX, and besides I think my regular XBOX would probably get jealous if I went with the newer sleeker version, and what kind of message would that send to the baby, if I was always looking for something better and nicer. He may be afraid that one day we'll tire of him, and find a better kid, one who sleeps through the night, takes regular naps and doesn’t spit so much. So since I didn’t want to instill that fear, or values in the baby, I decided to quit going after the XBOX 360.

(P.S. as I write this, Citi Bank calls me up to verify that I applied for the card, and told teh guy, taht I did, but only for a free XBOX, I didn't want the card. He laughed, and told that I was almost accepted for teh card, and its no annual fees and free balance transfers, since I need a card anyways in my name, I told him to process it. If i get screwed, I'm gonna be sooo pissed at myself. )

3 Comments:

At 5:15 AM, Blogger Menachem said...

i went to the third page, and i got the free XBOX. I'm playing it now. it's awesome!

 
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

 
At 1:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

 

Post a Comment

<< Home