Friday, July 08, 2005

Work

Usually I don’t blog about work, but today has been what we hope is a breakthrough day for our company. I work for an upstart media sales company; we are offer a new media outlet for companies to advertise on. Since our media is new, companies have been slow to jump on board. Today however I set up a meeting with an ad agency that is very excited about us. I was so pumped up after getting off the phone with the agency. Most people I speak with ask that we send info, then they spend forever looking over it (one guy told he hasn’t had time, I should call him in a month. I sent him one piece of paper, half of it has pictures, it can’t take that long to look over) but these people were interested, and said suggested meeting next week!!! I also spoke with another potential client and they were intrigued but asked that I send out info, since the marketing director is crazy busy with three new facilities opening up in a short amount of time.but hopefully they will work with us in the future.

1 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger Yishai said...

Good Luck, Shuly.

Keep us updated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home