Tuesday, June 28, 2005

You might be a redneck...

A guy I know, we'll call him Dmitri, got engaged a few moths ago, at a pizza shop. This wasnt a spur of teh moment, liek a guy I know who proposed in a 7-11 (thats a diffeernt story for a different time) This was planned. They set up the Pizza place to look nicer, clearing out all the other tables, and putting candles on teh tables. It was also done after closing, around midnight.
Today I saw Dmitri, at teh pizza shop, and he asked if I would be in town for his Sheva Brochus. Then he told me where they are. PNC Park, where teh Pittsburgh Pirates baseball team plays. Initially I assumed that he rented it out, and I couldnt figure out why he would need a stadium for a sheva brochus. then he told me that they were actually tailgating a few hours before the game, doing sheva brochus, and going to watch the game.

10 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, Blogger Rolling hills of green said...

is this your dream come true sheva brachot, shu?

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

I dunno about dream, tailgateing at a badseball game? Football sheva Brochus, in January, that would be awesome, and cold

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Menachem said...

man, you are posting way more often than me, i feel almost bad.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

As well yo should, almost daily I check enacheminisrael for new stuff,and usually I leave dissapointed

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger 2R said...

Wow! what's mrs. demitri thinking?

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger Menachem said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:36 AM, Blogger Menachem said...

well, i posted last night! also, i put a picture of a guy with an apple blocking his face on my profile. see?

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Seth said...

As always, I'm honored to make your blog in an indirect reference to an embarrassing moment in my past. Thanks.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

anytime seth

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Veev said...

Awwww. Seth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home