Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Game 6

After watching the Pistons blow game 5 in OT, I am starngey confident that the Pistons will win tonight and force a game 7. I dont know why I feel this way, Rasheed and Rip will show up and have great games, and the Pistons will silence the crowd in San Antonio. my prediction Pistons by 10. This is when the Pistons are at their best, in a game where the other team can closethem out. They beat Miami, after being down 3-2 in the orevious series, so I don't see why they can't do it now. I don't expect Whorry to have another game like game 5, much like I dont expect Lindsey Hunter to ever shoot like he did in Game 4. I wouldn't be surprised if Tim Duncan continues to struggles, he doesnt enjoy the physical game of teh Pistons, and he's gimpy. I'm picking the Pistons to cruise to victory tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home