Thursday, June 16, 2005

WHAT A GAME!!!!

WOW...THATS ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT TONIGHTS PISTONS GAME..ABSOLUTE DOMINANCE..YA GOTTA WONDER WHY THEY COULDNT PLAY LIKE THIS IN SAN ANTONIO, OR WE COULD BE TALKING A SWEEP!!!ALTHOUGH I GUESS ITS BETTER TO NOT SHOW UP FOR TEH FIRST TWO GAMES, RATHER THEN THE FINAL TWO GAMES!!!
I SAID BEFORE THE SERIES PISTONS IN 6 (I VOTED ON ESPN.COM AND SI.COM, AND IM STICKING TO IT, I THINK THE SPURS ARE DONE, THEY LACK HEART, DUNCAN LOOKED LIKE HE WAS GONNA CRY ALL GAME, GINOBILI IS BACK TO PLAYING LIEK GINOBILI, AND PARKER IS FRENCH, SO HES GUTLESS...WHAT A WIN!! GO PISTONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger Yishai said...

YES! What a fun game to watch! Piston's shots just kept going in, and their defense was DEETROIT BASKETBALL.
The Spur's coach had given up on the game at halftime (interviews), how are the players supposed to come back? You had a few individual Spurs attempting to carry the team back in to the game, but you cant go solo against DEETROIT BASKETBALL.
Go Pistons!

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Ya know, I'm not making excuses or anything for the Pistons, but I can understan what happened in the first couple of games. The Spurs came off from a long lay-over, while the Pistons had come off of a 7 game brawl. They just had to wake themselves up and realize where they were. Now that they have, I could see them winning in 6. LET's GO PISTONS!!!
-OC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home