Monday, June 06, 2005

random

-I just read an article on ESPN.com about a Chicago Cubs fan who is walking from Arizona to Chicago to see a baseball game, and by doing so is raising money for Juvenile Diabetes (sounds a lot like drive-a-thon airtimedaily.blogspot.com) the first thing I thought when I saw his pic, how can that guy still be fat?? I guess walking doesn’t help shed those pounds as much I thought.
- there is no one else at the office today, and its kind of boring, I'm a little worried that When I finally move back home and start working, it may not be as much fun
- Tonight is game 7 of the playoffs; Nat and I will be watching at the office and having to deal with Jonah crawling around. It should be a good game. I hope that Wade, Miami's best player, does play through his injury, and we beat them, I hate excuses..
- it's days like today and yesterday that I miss the pool at my parents house, not only is it hot its humid as hell. Just not worth going out of the house
- Before yesterday I hadn’t played XBOX in a few weeks, it came to a point where I even forgot that it was there. After shul in the morning, I usually hang out with Jonah until 9:00, but on Friday he slept in. I was trying to figure out what to do to kill the hour. I didn't want to go online, because then what would I do when I'm bored at work. at about 8:45 I realized that I could have played XBOX. Instead I watched old Family Guy episodes
- To make up for lost time, yesterday I played four and a half games of NBA Live winning four of them, the final game shut itself off due to a scratch on the game.

2 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger AMSHINOVER said...

tell me dear G-d not shu ray

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

whats shu ray?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home