Sunday, May 29, 2005

NBA Conspiracy theories

I'm not a big fan of conspiracy theories, or blaming losses on the refs, but I felt the Pistons got screwed tonight. Granted, I only saw the the 4th quarter (I was at a wedding of a good friend) but it was a crucial part of the game. The Pistons were down by around 10, clawed back, and took a 5 poiunt lead early in teh 4th quarter. Then the wheels fell off. Overthe next 10 minutes or so the Heat went to the free throw line 30 times including two technical foul shots. That is just unheard of, most ofteh calls were calls that wouldn't even be called in my tuesday night games, and the guys there call some really weak fouls. Why would teh NBA want the Heat to win teh series? That's an easy question: Shaq and Dwayne Wade, two big stars. The NBA is afraid of a Pistons Spurs finals because all these online polls on sports websites claim that peopel dont want to see that. They want to sexy matchups and crap like that.
Whether or not their is a conspiracy and the NBA Ref's intentionally gave the game to the Heat, they definitly ruined teh game, by taking it out of teh players hand. and that in itself is a crime

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Yishai said...

I don't know about a conspiracy as they are pretty tough to pull off (I should know, I am actively running three of them! And boy am I tired)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home