Tuesday, May 24, 2005

great day

Today was one of my best days at work. I knew things would go right when I beat Brian’s record in the zombie shooting game we’ve been playing (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/deanimator.html) I killed 186 zombies, the previous office record was 180 held by Boss Brian. As the day wore on I actually did work related things, and set up three meetings with prospective clients for next week. One of the people I talked to couldn't have sounded less enthused about our idea, but he agreed to meet with us anyways. If I can get him as a client, I will be very impressed with myself. I do have a small strategy, but I still have to perfect it.

10 Comments:

At 4:46 AM, Blogger Menachem said...

how do you call this "work?"

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Yishai said...

heh, that's why shuly would still 'work' after he won the lottery :)
Anyways, what's your strategy?! I got only 72 zombies! What tips would you give a fledgling newbie?

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

the best strategy is dont use teh shotgun, and shoot the small zombies in the legs

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Menachem said...

also, if you shoot zombies as they're rising up, they die with only one shot.

shu: i totaly destroyed your high score. i got 191

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Thanks for getting me into the game. My highest score so far is 104. I'm catching up to ya. Also, if you shoot the small zombies in the head, after it comes off, they'll die on the next shot.
-OC

 
At 3:41 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Up to 153. I'm catching up, menachem.
-OC

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Menachem, just got 211. Destroyed you, baby!! Yeah!!! Fun game.
-OC

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

very impressive

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Just got to 301!! I really have to do something more constructive with my time...
-OC

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Menachem said...

301? what the hell? ok, that's it. no sleep, no work until i beat that. did you use the shotgun at all?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home