Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Pistons

For me the most difficult part about being in Pittsburgh is the lack of cable TV. Not that I'm addicted to the tube and need it on 24 hours a day, but it made life so much easier. For example, right now we are in the middle of the basketball playoffs, something that traditionally Nat and I enjoy watching, without cable though this is tough. We can go to my office and watch it there, which is really lame, but what to do with the baby? The game starts at 8 and he gets tired around 8:30, which means he gets crabby if he doesn’t get his way. I tried to install cable in the Pittsburgh home the same way I have it in the Detroit home. I have Comcast High speed internet, split the wires and plug it into the TV. While it works perfectly at home, it did nothing for me here. I can't figure out why, One would think that it works the same way but they would be mistaken. So I sit here at work trying to think about the plan for tonight, how to watch the game, and keep everyone happy.

1 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Shu, you think that's hard. Try figuring out how to watch the game when you're on the other side of the world and are at the mercy of the will of ESPN Europe. Not fun and not pretty.
-OC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home