Friday, April 01, 2005

STUFF

There isnt a whole lot to write about. I have completed my second week of work, I still enjoy it for the most oart. I'm not abig fan of shaving every day and dressing nicely,. but i guess you gotta do what you gotta do. I sold some adverting space yesterday, that was exciting, I convinced the guy that he wanted six montyh, instead of three, I'm so persuasive.
untill moving to White Oak i never had a nice thing to say about blockbuster, i always found them overpriced and understocked, trhankfully however, they have a great deal going, 9.99 unlimited movies for a month. This works out great fopr us, because every nnight me and nat rent a movie. there isnt much else to do here, Our TV gets lousy reception, and if i played XBOX while Nat was awake, then what would she do. So we watch movies.
I wish something exciting happened so I could blog it, amybe next time ill have something more exciting to say...till then Shabbat Shalom to all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home