Tuesday, March 22, 2005

back

I would first like to apologize to Mendy, I'm sorry I only blogged on the "loop"
So heres whats new in my Life..I am temporarily living in Pittsuburgh and working..I am living the single life for another day or two..XBOX and movies, amazingly i havent bought beer yet...
heres a story that is totally Min Ha'shamyim....Early in teh day yesterday I mentioned to Gershon, one of my bosses, that I needed a TV for my XBOX, and he told me that he had an XBOX at the office. I said that was cool, and we went on with our day. That evening, as I'm settuing up the XBOX, i noticed that i was missing my power cord, and I was crushed, what would I do in Nowheresville PA with no XBOX, no television and no wife (of course not in that order) but then Hashem helped me remember Gershin and his XBOX..So i called him up and asked if i could borrow his power plug..he said yes, and i got in some good games and watched Dodgeball, which is a funny ass movie.
So far work hasnt been much..but tommorow should be my first busy day..till then have a good one

2 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, Blogger 2R said...

wait...where'd you get the TV from?

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Menachem said...

wow, a blog just for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home