Monday, February 28, 2005

Hell

I know what happens to bad people when they die..They get stuck in a room with a teething baby for a few days and nights. I know everything happens for a reason, but why does it have to hurt the poor kid to get his teeth in, what can he possibly gain from it.
So now that I know what hell is, I'm gonna try and avoid going there when I'm dead.
Yesterday me and nat were visiting channa and ephrahim weingarden (Guttman), and as we were leaving I asked Ephrahim if he was inerested in learning with me in teh mornings. We both go to the 8:30 minyan, so I suggested going to an early minyan, and learning...his will be my first chavrusa in a few years. I did learn witah kollel guy before Jonah was born, we'd learn for about 10-15 minutes two days a week, and it was a struggle for me to go and stay awake, so this should be interesting.
My other foray into the learning world is I am thinking abut starting the daf, but 7 and half years is a long commitment, so I'm not sure what will happen with that

2 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger stillruleall said...

I have a better idea. just say amen at the siyum hashas and you get credit AS IF you learned for 7 1/2 years.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger 2R said...

I always thought that hell was a baseball game that never ends...isn't that what dad said? huh, it's baby's teething forget it...i'm out...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home