Thursday, February 03, 2005

Mr. Mom

Today was one of those days where you just have to appreciate your wife.
Natalie worked from 8:00 untill 4:30, and I didn't have work today. This meant that today I was with baby Jonah ALL day. I love Jonesie very much, but to spend the whole day with him, is tiring, especially after a night like last night, where he woke me up every hour!!!
I think the biggest problem with spending the day with an infant, is the conversation, it all goes one way, so i spend the day basically talking to myself.
I decided teh cure to thsi was to take him out fo the house, the minute we get in a car he usually falls asleep. So we ran some errands, and visited my Mom for a while. This took us untill a little before 1:00. Now i had to kill off 4 hours, but i was exhausted, Natalie had wanted me to do some things, but i didnt have the energy, so I went home with the hope that we could both take a nap. sadly this didn't happen. he got to take a 20 minute power nap, but i had to do some cleaning, dishes had to be done, thinsg had to be picked up...not the kind of stuff i enjoy doing, but hey thats the job of Mr. Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home