Saturday, January 22, 2005

tastes like chicken

Today was a day that could have been remembered for many things
1. After a big snowstorm, I walked home from shul with Arye, my oldest brother, and he didn't attempt to knock me down in the snow. He said it was because he respected to much.
2. It was my 24th birthday, and I had a group of friends over
3. Instead it will be remembered as the day I ate Jonah's spit up.

Before you judge me let m explain how this isn't entirely my fault.
After the birthday cake was brought out, I know I sound like I’m 12, I blew out all 24 candles and then licked the ice cream of the bottom of each candle. In the middle of my candle cleaning, Evan pointed out that I had something on my sweater. i looked down, and I saw a small white glob, assuming it was ice cream, i decided to clean off my shirt. Right after i licked my sweater clean, i knew it wasn't ice cream!! It was warm and chewy and didn’t taste very good. Had someone at the table not mentioned that it might be spit up, I never would have thought of it. I hadn't held Jonah in a while, and there wasn't a lot on my shirt. Once it came up though, I realized that it must be spit up, cuz it certainly wasn't Ice Cream. In case you were wondering, I didn't swallow the spuge, I spit it right out.

4 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger rockofgalilee said...

I think he didn't knock you in the snow because he forgot to. He is getting older.

Became a dad and ate his sons throw up. All in the same year. Put it on the headstone.

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger 2R said...

and you thought you'd have nothing to write about...
I just want to say that in all my 25 years i never ate any kids' spit up...

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Air Time said...

I might not have knocked you over, but you ate spit up

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Air Time said...

I may have said i respected you too much, but not anymore. not after you ate baby spit up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home