Thursday, February 10, 2005

Progress

Finally some positive news about my job!!
A couple of months ago i was asked if I was interested in working for a marketing company that is planning on putting ads on school buses, I said yes, and the wait began. The comapny is based out of pittsburgh, and they had to make sure everything is legal. Finally we got the OK from the Board of Education and the School Bus Transit Authority, but we hit another delay. Someone started telling one of teh school districts that we've been dealing with that it's illegal to place the ads in the buses, which isn't true. But he's has been difficult to get in touch with.
After a while I got tired of waiting, it' s not that I don't have fun at the Pizza shop where i currently work, but I guess it's time to move on with my life. So i called Brian, who owns the new compnay, not brian who owns the Pizza shop, and suggested that I come down to Pittsburgh and get things started. He thought it was a good idea and I'm going to start raining for teh job teh first week in March.

In other progress news, Baby Jonah can sit up all by himself and play with his toys, he also figured oyut hwo to turn in a circle when lying on his stomach. There is great value to this, now that he can entertain himself, when i'm home alone with him, he can play with his toys, and I can play with my toys.

3 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger rockofgalilee said...

i think posting the same thing twice is wrong.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger rockofgalilee said...

at long last your vbox will get some attention.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger 2R said...

progres...i can't wait until he's walking and playing with your toys...hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home