Thursday, February 24, 2005

Too many girls

"Before I was married, anytime I would go outI would always make sure that there were girls where i was going. Now that I'm married, I always make sure that there will be guys there"
- Some comedian
When I first heard that I didn't quite understand it, After this trip however it makes perfect sense. For most of our vacation it was me and 4 or 5 girls, they were all nice and friendly, but they talked girl stuff and it wasnt interesting to me. I did get a reprieve for about 20 minutes one night, Dani Ungar was in teh area, so I went to his friends place, and we was finally able to do manly stuff...we watched Family Guy, greatest TV show ever.
The drive home was awesome...Jonah the devil from teh ride up was replaced by Jonah the angel for the ride home...he slept basically thde entire ride back (See david, its not all bad)
we are home now for a few days, and next tuesday its off to Pittsburgh for a long weekend.

1 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Blogger stillruleall said...

You do two vacations back to back and your weekends start on tuesday?? I gotta get back in the game!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home