Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Vacation

Well me and Nat are going away this weekend...I think its great that even though neither of us work full time, we can still go on a short vacation...I'm not really looking forward to teh drive, our car has no tape deck or CD, gotta wonder what Bubba was thinking when she bought it, and I'm guessing Jonah won't siut quietly for 8 hours. I am looking forward to the eating..I hear Baltimore has some really good chinese food.
On a different notwe, I was just sportscenter and they were discussin the future of hockey now that the season has been cancelled, and I realized I was sad. Untill now I havent really missed Hockey because the season hadnt started yet. If teh season started and then stopped, I would have missed it, In my mind it just hadn't started. Hockey is a great game, and its a shmae that it had toc ome to this, I hope that it will recover next season and things wil go back to normal. NHL playoffs are special, more so the NBA. i remember back in the day while at YU, the fights we used to have teh NBA guys over TV rights, and whioch games to watch. We had teh Candians, detroiters, and what other team happened to be in teh game, usually agaisnt teh LA guys and New Yorkers. We had a nice system worked out in teh end.....RIP NHL

That all for now...Ill be back Monday night

1 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, Blogger stillruleall said...

I believe in going on vacation even when not working. I'm going to Eilat soon (if Shany ever gets home from school). Also, look on the bright side. At least you have a car. We're taking a bus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home