Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Bath time

I think last night may have been a defining moment for me as a father. Natalie was at Wal-Mart getting things for the house and what not. I had the pleasureof putting Jonah to bed. But bath time comes first. In our Detroit home we have a small bath tub for Jonah, a few feet long, and it sits on the counter in the bathroom, at the Pittsburgh home, we have to use the big person bathtub. This scared Jonsie a little bit, when i placed him in the water he wanted to jump out and have me hold him. Thinking quickly, i stripped down, and hopped in the bath with him, and we both took a bath. This is something that I never would have dreamed I would end up doing, but a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do.In teh end Jonah had a fun time in the bath, an di immdiatly tooka shower when he got out, cuz ho knows what he did in that water.

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's awesome. you're a good guy

Marc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home