Friday, April 15, 2005

Peanut butter and Jelly

All through elementary and middle school I would bring peanut butter and jelly to school for lunch. It was my favorite meal, Id eat it 4 or 5 times a week. Then as I grew older and went off to Pittsburgh for High School, for some unexplained reason I stopped eating the Jelly, now i was a plain peanut butter man. This went on a few years until last week. I went home for lunch, and decided to make my sandwich, and for no reason at all I added jelly, and it was good, and I was happy. Today for lunch i had my sandwich without the jelly, and it wasn’t as good as my sandwiches have been the last few days. The jelly just ads something to the texture that enhances the peanut buttery taste, and it makes it smoother. I guess my point is, you don’t realize how good something is, until you have it lose, and go back to your old way of life.

1 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger 2R said...

Go Jelly
Sometimes it's important to look at your past and bring back those small things that made you happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home