Sunday, May 15, 2005

Hair

Once again my hair has gotten me in trouble. Natalie waked into my office of Friday, and immediately Brian called her in and told her that she has to make sure that my hair is nice when I leave the house in the morning. (Oddly enough this isn't the first an employer of mine has talked to Nat about my hair) For those who don’t know me, I don't have wild crazy long hair or anything like that. It's just that I don’t brush it, I feel that how I wake up in the morning is how it should look all day. I have been like this my whole life. Part of the reason may be because I think that girls should spend time on their hair not guys. That being said, when I took this job Nat got me a comb, and I run it through my hair, and it does noting for me. Everything else about the way I dress work is very professional, I wear slacks, button down shirts, I even wear a belt, (this is new addition to my way of dress) I understand if I had a meeting on Friday, he could be annoyed, but I didn’t leave the office, and we had meeting in-house. So why even bother mentioning it??

3 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger stillruleall said...

shave your head and you wont have any problems

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Veev said...

Your hair is unruly. Wet it in the morning and use a good, wide brush.

(But I love you anyway)

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

thanks for teh adviuce V, I started using a comb, a brush is way to girly for me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home