Thursday, May 19, 2005

Star Wars

The new Star Wars movie came out tody and I couldn't care less. I only saw one of the movies, episode 1 , and that was because I had to, I was on my senior tip, and our planned event that evening was rained out. My cousin asked me if i wanted to see themovie while I'm in town, and I said i would go, but that I hadnt seen any of teh others. So he said it's not worth my time to go. I think I never got into teh whole series cause I'm nt a fan of Scienvce fiction movies, but it there is such a craze that at times I am curious to see what the hype is all about. So I'm thinking when this movie coes to video, I'll rent all 6 moviesin order, and watch them. (Not in in one day or even a week, but I'll get through it) My question is, is it worth it????????

4 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Well, I'm a big fan of the last 3. They were very well done, and the effects are amazing (for having been done in the late 70's and early 80's) and actually more realistic looking than the new ones and re-released versions. I actually hate the whole thing b/c of what was changed and added. But, that's a story for another day. Anyways, the only reason I want to see the 3rd one is, if you've seen the last 3, you get to see how Annakin turned into Darth Vader. Personally, I think they should have only made the 2nd and this one, b/c no-one's interested in Annakin as a kid. Plus, George Lucas focuses only on how many special effects and CGI he can show off instead of plot and dialogue. Basically, if you haven't seen any of them, it's not worth going to see it in theaters, and may not even worth renting.
-OC

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Menachem said...

OC: he never saw it, and you just gave it away!

and who cares about plot and dialogue? star wars IV had absolutely none of either

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Menachem, I did not give it away since even the previews say it. You can't make me feel guilty!!
-OC

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

I'll gladly watch all 6 with you. I'm a fan of the ones from way back when. Not a crazy,dressed-up, stand-in line for hours for tickets fan but I liked them.
Anywhoo, count me in. It will be like a date. Or something. And the only reason I am typing this and not telling you is because you are sleeping and for some reason I am wide awake online at 2:18 in the morning! Love, Nat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home