Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Powerball

For the past few weeks my office has started buying powerball tickets. This week was no different, I belive we now have 15 chances to win the jackpot. Since we were bored fo ra few minutes, Boss asked what we would do if we won. He said he was would retire, and live of the interest and said some of things he would buy Eli said he didn't know what eh would do but he would definitley quit doing hsi job. I decided that I would keep the job I have. although I guess I would get promoted since Brian would quit. They both told me I'm an idiot, an dthat I wouldn't i explained that i would because I didn't Jonah to grow up and think everything is made on trees. and Since I'm his role model, I would work. I did concede that I wouldn't go to work teh next day. I vacation fo r a while with teh family, then I would have to work.

6 Comments:

At 3:37 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

When I took Speech, there was this guy who did his Informative Speech on the magic number for winning the lottery and how to spend it: the 5-3-2 method. First of all, those are the number you should use to bet. Then, if you win, those numbers are the spending methodology.
5: Spend 50%
3: Invest 30%
2: Give away 20%

Seems like a good philosophy. Maybe, it'll help you out. Well, in any case, I took Speech 2 years ago, and I still remember that speech. What do you think that means?
-OC

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Yishai said...

hey. I agree that you should still work. You should do what you are interested in right now, anyways, so you should keep on doing what you like to do.
I think the spending factor of 50% is too high. I would spend less. Enough to buy my laser hummer and bulletproof motorhome. With missiles. and a laser.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

well we hit the powerball number, and only the powerball number, which means we win 3 bucks...I guess everyone is coming in to work

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Menachem said...

i think yishai reads too much calvin and hobbes

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger Oleh Yahshan said...

Menachem,
what's wrong with Calvin and Hobbes... some of the more important things I learned in life came from them, and Garfield...

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Yishai said...

Heh, no. I've been reading too much news. There really are laser hummers in Afghanistan and Iraq. They go around zapping IED's (improvised explosive devices) and making them safely explode.

Congrats on winning 3 bucks. You're my new friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home