Tuesday, June 21, 2005

So close

So close, I said the Pistons would by 10, but they only managed a 9 point win. I was hoping the Spurs would foul Chauncey on the final play of the game, just so I would be right.
Unlike game 5, Nat and I didn’t have anyone over to watch game 6. We just sat on the edge of our seats, hoping that the Pistons could hold onto the lead, and force one more game. I thought about keeping a running blog throughout the game, but I didn’t think I could sit through the game with a laptop on my knees all night. (I’m watching the post game interviews, and Rip said “we win together and we lose together” what a great motto, many people could learn from that)
Can everyone stop saying that Tim Duncan is the greatest Power Forward ever, he isn’t clutch he missed more 4th quarter free throws, and some lay-ups that I could have made.
Basically the season boils down to a one game playoff winner takes all and hopefully Nat and I, and possibly Daniel, will be cheering at the Palace.

2 Comments:

At 5:15 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

That's the way it's supposed to be!! I almost stayed up until 4:00 to watch it live, but I couldn't make it. I'm just going to watch the replay later this afternoon. Game 7, winner takes all. Is there anything better?!?
-OC

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Seth said...

I wanna come too! Remember watching the Wings at the Hockeytown Cafe and the Fox? Good times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home