Monday, June 27, 2005

The 'net at work

Up until today the internet at my office hasn't been the greatest. For some unexplained reason, it would momentarily shut off every few minutes. While it didn't really effect work, it effected everything else about my day at the office. The IM thingy would shut off and on so often I didn't know if I was online or not. I enjoy having a baseball game on in the background, its great background noise while at work. But it became annoying when every few minutes I would have to reload the program.
While I was in Detroit they fixed the router, now I am online the entire time. There were no early baseball games on today, but I did get to listen to Gregg and Michelle on 97.1, a great mid morning-early afternoon talkshow, and then listen to Stoney and Wojo and Detroit sports radio. It makes for a nice work atmosphere, and really increases productivity, which is what we are all about

2 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Blogger Yishai said...

hehe. Are you wearing shorts and nothing else? That really helped your productivity the other night working with your laptop at home...
P.S., Would you help us out with the water thingy thing sometime over the weekend and early next week? I would appreciate it! It would only take a few hours, tops.
For those of you just tuning in, I bet you didn't know that Shuly actuall has quite a green thumb. He takes care of people's gardens for them. I'm sure he'd love to do it for you! All you have to do is ask.

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

thanks yishai for the gadening plug, yes I iwll water your stuff when I'm home and you're not.
Do you have the Roz's blog address?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home