Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Dirt cheap

Whoever came up with that phrase obviously never bought dirt. We got a few yards of dirt to place on the side of the house. The hope is that this will somehow prevent water from infiltrating my basement. I hope it works because the next step my be digging up our house and wrapping the basement in Saran wrap.

Once I was already outside doing manual labor, I borrowed my parents bush trimmer (like a weed whacker for bushes) and started hacking off the sides of the bushes that surround my house. I wanted to make them into cool sculptures, but then I realized that I can't draw in the lines with a crayn, how could I deign something with hacksaw.

The bug that lived in the bush weren't happy with me, and they showed their displeasure by biting me. They must have seen me as an evil ruler who destroyed their homes, and this was the only way to show they hated me. To my credit, I delayed as long as possible, but the time had come and Marvin had to go

For future references when working outdoors don't wear short, your legs will get scratched and bitten....That's why jeans were created, for people who like/have to be outdoors

4 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Yishai said...

Don't forget the impromptu funeral for Tweety.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

I can't believe I forgot that part.

While I was taking the dirt from the pile and putting it in the wheelbarrow I felt like I was at a funeral, because when else do you take a shovel, and place dirt from one pile into another. Fittingly we found a baby bird lying dead on Digital Irony lawn which we named Tweety, and then buried him/her

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

Julie, I'm for hire, but I'm gonna warn, I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT I'M DOING !!

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The type of protease resistant prpsc fragments. [url=http://www.vanessasac.com]cabas vanessa bruno[/url] In addition it gave me first hand experience in seeing how films are made and the ability to make my own as well. And happily my darling readers I have lost my chains and I am wearing again my crown. using voip, you can buy credits for $10 an month and call most landlines anywhere in the world.
Ever two hours I had to get up and go take a leak. http://www.icanadagooseca.com And when is true there may be times in the event the hot look in the moment simply isn't for you, that needn't necessarily mean you can't switch things up in the more sophisticated way. [url=http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca]canada goose for sale[/url]
[url=http://flyballbags.com]canada goose chilliwack[/url] Beyond that, he gave the impression of being more than just a snarky heckler; he also imbued his character with a subtly soothing, almost Zen-like onscreen presence (which may have been not an aesthetic choice so much as a consequence of having gone without sleep for four days prior to shooting the pilot). [url=http://www.onlinebeatsbydreoutlet.com]fake beats by dre pro sound quality[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home