Thursday, August 18, 2005

Sold Out?

I went out to see Wedding Crashers with my cousin this evening. When we got to the theatre we saw that the show was sold out. This didn't make any sense because it's the middle of the week, and it's not like this is a brand new movie. But it is what it is, so we bought tickets to see 4 brothers. We were early for the movie (it started a little after Wedding Crashers) so we decided we'd peek in on the movie and see if there were any extra seats.

We peek in and to our surprise the place was empty. The theatre must have screwed up and said that it was sold out, when in fact it wasn't sold at all. It was pretty strange


Good thing we went in, the movie was awesome I recommend it to everyone. And hopefully I'll take Nat to see 4 brothers next week.

4 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

nope....we didnt want to missteh beginning
and what good would telling people do
they already couldn't buy tix to the movie

 
At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wedding crashers is def your kind of movie. Tal and I couldnt stop laughing!!
By the way considering starting my own blog...u and Nat have inspired me b/c I love reading both of yours. not sure what I have to write about but hey yours are always so random...
:)

 
At 4:52 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

YOuy don't need anything specific to write about. I just write whatever is on my mind. Let us know when you start it up

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger stillruleall said...

How funny! We also watched Wedding Crashers last night...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home