Friday, September 02, 2005

Fantasy Football

Know this right of the bat, I don't like Fantasy Football all that much, that being said, I find myself in a league every season.

Last year draft day, and Jonah being born occurred at the same time, so I missed the draft, had a crappy team and ended near the bottom of the standings. This year I didn't miss the draft and ended up with, on paper at least, a good team.

I've never come close to winning, which my explain my dislike for the game, butr maybe this year will be different. And because I know you care here is my team:


Michael Vick - not sure which of these two will be my main starter
Drew Brees

Marvin Harrison
Randy Moss
Nate Burelson

Chris Brown
Steven Jackson

Jason Witten

David Akers

Pittsburgh Defense

Backups
Jerome Bettis
Braylon Edwards
Jermaine Wiggens
Jason Hanson
Kurt warner

1 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you got some really good wideouts. nice team

 

Post a Comment

<< Home