Saturday, September 03, 2005

Baskin Robbins/Dunkin Donuts

I hate (I know it's a strong word, but it's applicable) the Baskin Robbins/Dunkin Donuts on 10 mile and Greenfield, the service is terrible and English is obviously not language most of the workers are familiar with. Nat and I went out for some after shabbos ice cream, we stood online for a half hour before we were finally helped. They had only one person working. and she seemed new, and unfamiliar with where and what everything was.

One of the more frustrating things are their milk shakes, they are horrible, I stopped ordering them. They aren't thick enough. It's basically a liquid drink. At first when you asked them to make it thick, they acted like they didn't know what that meant. Then they said it cost extra because they have to add more stuff. Now I have just given up. What makes this even more frustrating is, I was in Ypsilanti (Abut 40 minutes from my home) I passes a Baskin Robbins and figured I''d get a shake for dinner, it was amazing, the texture was perfect. Not liquid shake like they have by us. Why can't they make it right by us?

6 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger SHEV said...

u shud've gone 2 a club shu...listen 2 me next time

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Veev said...

Shu, I love those DD/BR people! They know my order, they smile at me when I come in or drive thru.

You should be less judgemental.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Veev said...

Actually, they really like us Jews there. We keep them in business, and we are polite.

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

I didn'y say this was a Jewish thing, they are very nice to teh Jews and even tell me if something isn't kosher. My complaint is that they make bad shakes, and at time sit takes them a few tries tio put the ice cream that I ordered in the cup.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Shu, I was making a joke. I wonder what kind of training program they have at this one. I mean, if one serves good shakes and others don't, does that mean the training isn't good? I think a boycott is in order...
-OC

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

boycott wouldnt do much,the good baskin robbins is in Ypsilanti. long drive for a shake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home