Saturday, September 17, 2005

Bowling

Went bowling tonight with a couple of friends, I did OK, got a strike on my first frame and it went downhill from there.

To me bowling should be a simple game. Similar to shooting free throws in basketball, there are no outside elemets that might disturb yo9ur shot. All you have to do is find your ryhtmn and throw teh ball down the lane. If you do the same thing every time, there is no reason you shouldn't bowl 300. I mentioned to one of my friends that if I cared and put some effort into it, I could have been a great bowler.
Since I didn't play a lot when I was younger and don't care about bowling that much, I'm nota g reat bowler. But when I need a strike, I can usually get it. maybe one day, ill concentrate long enough, and strive for teh perfect game.

6 Comments:

At 1:18 AM, Blogger Rolling hills of green said...

we went bowling last night too, the funny things is you don't see as many good bowlers in these here parts

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

seems like a lose lose situation for me. I make diner a few times a week, and X-BOX i usually play when nat is working
But we can still play

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

shes an ok bowler

 
At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think u shud go bowling all the time. we watched good movies @ ur house.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger DonutsMom said...

I am not a good bowler. Maybe I am an ok bowler but that's a stretch.

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

Don't be so hard on yourself hon, you're awesome at bowling

 

Post a Comment

<< Home