Friday, September 16, 2005

Basement

As I mentioned earlier I was having water issues in my basement, so I, and Digital Irony who was having similar issues, put dirt on teh side of our houses hoping that teh dirt would act liek either a bodyguard or possibly a scarecrow and keep water out of our respetive basements.

Last night was the big test for us, it rained and poured all night, I kept having dreams and visions of going into a flooded basement. When I was woken up eary this morning teh first thing I did was run to the basement and see if my visons were prophecy or just a nightmare..................................


I was glad to see I was wrong, the floor was bone dry, Which is a weird expression, being that teh body is full of water and blood, so the bones are probably wet, but be that as it may, my basemnt had no water!!!!

4 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Yishai said...

Wohoo!! I guess I should check my basement too. I'll let you know...

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

teh dirt worked, no need for reinforcement

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so ur babysitter in the basement is safe?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home