Thursday, September 22, 2005

Bored

I'm bored. Nat is watching E.R. which I don't like, and Jonah is sleeping, which I do like.

I watched the news for a good part of the morning, while I worked, and all I can say is, Boy am I glad that I live in Detroit. Sure the Lions may suck (who am I kidding, they do suck) The Tigers have sucked most of my life. but we don't live anywhere in a hurricane or earthquake's path. The worst we have are tornadoes, and those can't be so bad, they don't even name them.

Aside for the Wizard of Oz, and Twister tornadoes don't seem to be all that bad. I remember as a kid we would have tornado warnings in school. We would all go to the hallways and sit there for 15 minutes and then head back to class. It sure beat sitting in class.

In other news work is good. I like working out of my house, a friend of mine lent me a TV and so I can watch TV and work at the same time, I didn't bring the XOX to my office because then I wouldn't get any work done. Although at the main office they not only have an XBOX but also a PS1. Things are moving along, I've been talking to potential clients and there is some interest. I think as our company grows, it won't be a problem to fin clients, but they will call me begging to get a good spot. At least that's the goal.

This got rid of my boredom for a few minutes , E.R. is almost over, and then I shouldn't be as bored.

4 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger O's fan said...

No hurricanes or earthquakes, but we got blizzards.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

growing up blizzards were the best..day off of school, with no responsibilities

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger SHEV said...

if u make nat sit through simpsons, u shud sit thru ER

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

nat loves the simpsons, i dont make her sit through anything...except maybe football

 

Post a Comment

<< Home