Tuesday, September 20, 2005

0-2

I went to sleep on Sunday night with a 5 point lead in my Fantasy football game, I thought I may have a chance for a win this week.

The guy I played against had Duante Culepepper as his starting QB (a Joey Harrington like performence 5 ints). Sadly with teh exeption of Randy Moss my team didn't show up, but I still managed a small lead going into Monday night. And then it fell apart. He had Tiki Barber going (2 TD's) I had Jason Witten (Dallas TE, 47 yards no TD 1 point) so I am now one of only two teams to still have no wins.

I made some changes fro next week, benchiung Nate Burleson, so expect him to have a big game, and I'm starting Braylon Edwards in his place. I also benched Chris Brown and picked up Cleveland RB Reuben Droughns, who may or may not start next week, so I gotta find a new RB.

Still searching for win number one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home