Monday, October 16, 2006

Quick Trip

Greetings from Pittsburgh:

I arose early this morning, around 6:15, and made the trek down the Ohio Turnpike - fueled by food from Dunkin Donuts - to Pittsburgh. I did this trip solo leaving the wife, child and fetus at home (did I say that) for a business meeting followed by what will hopefully turn out to be a guys night out with some old friends. -- I think we may see a movie or go to a sports bar.

then its another early morning followed by more meetings and then a nice long drive back. The goal is to leave by noon, so I get home fro dinner, relax then some learning and possibly even a game or two of basketball, but time will tell on that one.

3 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if "the fetus" means nat is pregnant, then mazel tov.
if it means you have a dead baby in your basement or something, then, well, not so much on the mazel tov.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

Marc, there is no dead baby in our basement, that I know of.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger E K said...

b'sha'ah tova!

Oh, and I hope your trip down here went well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home