Friday, October 13, 2006

The garbage can

This is truly a bizarre story:

Yesterday I called my mom and asked if we could borrow a trash can, the two that we usually don't fill out by garbage day were overflowed, not with joy but trash.

Last night, like just about about every other Thursday night, I took out the trash. This time I put out 3 cans, instead of the usual two. When I awoke this morning however, there were only two cans in front of the house. My initial reaction was that the can must have blown into the street. But when I went outside I didn't see the trash can, and there were no remnants of trash blowing around. Additionally, the other cans, that didn't have covers (I don't think I mentioned the missing can did have a cover) were still standing and all the garbage was still inside of them.

So, I'm left with the conclusion that someone drove past my house and thought, what a lovely can full trash, I think I will bring it home with me.

4 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger Yishai said...

omigosh, that happens to me like awl the time.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger O's fan said...

You can put the bags on the lawn, not in the can, and they'll take them.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

Yishai, your cans are blowing all over the place, a better neighbor would bring em in, but its too cold.

O's fan, We always have anilmals biting through teh bags, and I didn't want to have trash all over the place

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

garbade night for me is also thursday night.
go tigers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home