Saturday, January 28, 2006

Two Super Bowl tickets

I don't have 2 Super Bowl tickets. But if I did who woud I take.

This was the question that Nat posed to me this evening. I told her, I would, of course, ask her first. But I would hope that she said no, and I could go with a friend.

Nat was taken aback and a little shocked at my answer. I told her that I would rather go with someone who is a big fan and has dreamed of going to the game since he was little. Sure it would be cool for us to go to teh game, but it would probably mean a lot more to my friend. I tried to equate it to something that she would love, and I would think was cool, but never really cared much for. I failed at example giving.

Who would you take, a significant other or a friend?

1 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Yeah, I have to agree. I would want to take some-one who could reall appreciate the once-in-a-lifetime experience of going to a Super Bowl. I'd take my dad. I wouldn't take the husband. Since he doesn't read this blog, he'll never have to know.
-OC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home