Friday, January 20, 2006

I may wear my jeans low but....

I'm no plumber. That became clearer then ever this morning. After making scallop potatos, I put the potato peels through the disposal as I am want to do after peeling potatoes. I felt water arising from under my feet. and pour out of the cabinet under the sink.

Turns out the sink disposal that, together with a friend, I installed just a few months ago had issues. The PVC pipe that connected the disposal to the wall came out of place. When I opened the cabinet door, there were bits of peel everywhere, it was pretty nasty. I had to clean out the cabinet, toss out stuff that was under there.

Then I reconnected the pipes together, tried it out, and walla, it worked. Maybe I have a future in plumbing after all.

Oh, and I wear my jeans low cuz I hate belts

7 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Krunk said...

The low pants don't make you a plumber...Do you have "Plumbers crack"?

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

wow Krunbk that's a pretty personal question, but i don't hold anything back, yes at times, I do show off my awesoem plumbers crack

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Krunk said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Krunk said...

Hey,if you have it, flash it.Doesn't just apply to women you know...

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger DonutsMom said...

This is a very disturbing conversation, boys.

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger iSrAeLiWannab said...

i agree

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Krunk said...

Hey!Let boys be boys ok?Or in this case,let men be men.Shu,I know we have our differences,in fact,all we have is differences,but I'm sure you'll agree with me here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home