Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Tag

My lovely wife tagged me in the 4 game so here goes:

Four jobs I've had:
1. Counsellor at Beth Yehuda Day Camp
2. Grunt at Light Supply
3. Pizza boy at Jerusalem Pizza
4. Regional Manager InSight Media - Impressive rise to the top huh?

Four places I've lived:
1. Southfield, MI
2. White Oak, PA (2 time once for school once for work)
3. NYC / Washington Heights/ Spanish Harlem (College)
4. Oak Park, MI (Current home)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza (really this shoudl take up teh top 5)
2. Burgers
3. Dogs
4. Steak

Four books I would read over and over:
I don't really read books over and over again but if I did
1. The king by Dick Bruna
2. The Godfather
3. The Bad Boys - Almost got tossed from YBY for that one
4. A time to kill
When I was youngerit would definitley be a Matt Christopher book - he was the best

Four movies I would see over and over:
A shame I have to limit it to 4
1. Road Trip
2. Anchorman
3. Dodgeball
4. American 1
Wedding crashers would have made the list, except I've only seen it once

Four places I've been on vacation:

1. Yellowstone Natonal Park - Saw a bear
2. St Louis, MO - saw Beer factory
3. Amsterdam - Saw Beer factory
4. Israel - Drank beer

Four places I would rather be:

1. In bed
2. a movie theatre
3. a sporting event
4. ok...Israel

Four TV shows I watch
is this question on a daily basis or just in general?
Daily
1. Sportscenter - what better was can you start your morning?
2. Drew Carey Show - its funnier in reruns then it was when it was new
3. Room Raiders - so stupid it's funny
4. Simpsons - do I need to say anything?
Weekly
1. Family Guy - Funniest show on TV bar none
2. War at Home -
3. Joey - Did this show get cancelld yet?
4. How I met your mother - funny, but I wonder how long thsi series can last
Yes I know I watch to much TV, deal with it

Four websites I visit daily

1. ESPN - my homepage
2. my blog - I include under this title all the other blogs I read daily
3. Free Press - Cheaper then having it delivered, and not as much of a mess
4. CNN.com

I guess that me in 4's I now tag:
BStrong
MissAmerica
O's fan (you can use the comment section)
The Loop -The Boston Zacks on Israelwannabe have been tagged.
While I'm at it, I'm also tagging Mark Cuban_ - Claims he's a man of teh people lets see him do this.
And finally Ben Roethlisberger Steelers QB, lets see if he does this during a playoff run

5 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger O's fan said...

Four jobs I've had:
1. Camp Moshava counselor
2. Worked outdoor sales for a linen store
3. Intern at GEICO (they played their stupid commercials over the PA system constantly)
4. Lower Merion Jr. NCSY director

Four places I've lived:
1. Freeport, Long Island
2. Bala Cynwyd, PA
3. Howell, MI
4. Oak Park, MI

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Homemade pizza
2. Tuna casserole
3. Lasagna
4. Cholent

Four books I would read over and over (none really):
1. Green Eggs and Ham
2. Willy Wonka
3. Power of One
4. Cat in the Hat

Four movies I would see over and over:
1. Spaceballs
2. Airplane
3. Top Secret
4. Hoosiers

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Hawaii (highly recommended)
2. Miami
3. San Francisco
4. Israel

Four places I would rather be:
1. Hawaii
2. Hockey rink
3. Home
4. The beach

Four TV shows I watch:
1. ER
2. Family Guy
3. Simpsons
4. Sportscenter

Four websites I visit daily:
1. shuandnat.blogspot.com
2. Arutz-7
3. Debka
4. ESPN

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Veev said...

Ooooooh, it's on. Fight fight fight!!

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

Krunk - U think I was a lousy counsellor because you were the worst camper in the world. Always trying to run away, and cause trouble.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

Had I known either Nat or I woul have tagged you also, so consider yourself tagged.
I will link you back up

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Veev said...

OOOHH Krunk, let him have it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home