Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Tag

My lovely wife tagged me in the 4 game so here goes:

Four jobs I've had:
1. Counsellor at Beth Yehuda Day Camp
2. Grunt at Light Supply
3. Pizza boy at Jerusalem Pizza
4. Regional Manager InSight Media - Impressive rise to the top huh?

Four places I've lived:
1. Southfield, MI
2. White Oak, PA (2 time once for school once for work)
3. NYC / Washington Heights/ Spanish Harlem (College)
4. Oak Park, MI (Current home)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza (really this shoudl take up teh top 5)
2. Burgers
3. Dogs
4. Steak

Four books I would read over and over:
I don't really read books over and over again but if I did
1. The king by Dick Bruna
2. The Godfather
3. The Bad Boys - Almost got tossed from YBY for that one
4. A time to kill
When I was youngerit would definitley be a Matt Christopher book - he was the best

Four movies I would see over and over:
A shame I have to limit it to 4
1. Road Trip
2. Anchorman
3. Dodgeball
4. American 1
Wedding crashers would have made the list, except I've only seen it once

Four places I've been on vacation:

1. Yellowstone Natonal Park - Saw a bear
2. St Louis, MO - saw Beer factory
3. Amsterdam - Saw Beer factory
4. Israel - Drank beer

Four places I would rather be:

1. In bed
2. a movie theatre
3. a sporting event
4. ok...Israel

Four TV shows I watch
is this question on a daily basis or just in general?
Daily
1. Sportscenter - what better was can you start your morning?
2. Drew Carey Show - its funnier in reruns then it was when it was new
3. Room Raiders - so stupid it's funny
4. Simpsons - do I need to say anything?
Weekly
1. Family Guy - Funniest show on TV bar none
2. War at Home -
3. Joey - Did this show get cancelld yet?
4. How I met your mother - funny, but I wonder how long thsi series can last
Yes I know I watch to much TV, deal with it

Four websites I visit daily

1. ESPN - my homepage
2. my blog - I include under this title all the other blogs I read daily
3. Free Press - Cheaper then having it delivered, and not as much of a mess
4. CNN.com

I guess that me in 4's I now tag:
BStrong
MissAmerica
O's fan (you can use the comment section)
The Loop -The Boston Zacks on Israelwannabe have been tagged.
While I'm at it, I'm also tagging Mark Cuban_ - Claims he's a man of teh people lets see him do this.
And finally Ben Roethlisberger Steelers QB, lets see if he does this during a playoff run

9 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger Krunk said...

Just wanted to let you know that you sucked at the 1st job you listed.;)

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger O's fan said...

Four jobs I've had:
1. Camp Moshava counselor
2. Worked outdoor sales for a linen store
3. Intern at GEICO (they played their stupid commercials over the PA system constantly)
4. Lower Merion Jr. NCSY director

Four places I've lived:
1. Freeport, Long Island
2. Bala Cynwyd, PA
3. Howell, MI
4. Oak Park, MI

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Homemade pizza
2. Tuna casserole
3. Lasagna
4. Cholent

Four books I would read over and over (none really):
1. Green Eggs and Ham
2. Willy Wonka
3. Power of One
4. Cat in the Hat

Four movies I would see over and over:
1. Spaceballs
2. Airplane
3. Top Secret
4. Hoosiers

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Hawaii (highly recommended)
2. Miami
3. San Francisco
4. Israel

Four places I would rather be:
1. Hawaii
2. Hockey rink
3. Home
4. The beach

Four TV shows I watch:
1. ER
2. Family Guy
3. Simpsons
4. Sportscenter

Four websites I visit daily:
1. shuandnat.blogspot.com
2. Arutz-7
3. Debka
4. ESPN

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Veev said...

Ooooooh, it's on. Fight fight fight!!

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

Krunk - U think I was a lousy counsellor because you were the worst camper in the world. Always trying to run away, and cause trouble.

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Mrs. AP said...

just so you know i'm back in business over at the aps. (cuz i saw you took me off your blogroll...)

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

Had I known either Nat or I woul have tagged you also, so consider yourself tagged.
I will link you back up

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Veev said...

OOOHH Krunk, let him have it!

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger iSrAeLiWannab said...

go krunk go shu go krunk go shu!!! come on let it all out!!!

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Krunk said...

Aight so being that I had you as a counsellor,can ANYONE blame me for running away?You scarred me for life by telling me you were going to hang me from the Wendy's flagpost...I was like what,8 or something?!?Besides,you were biased.You didn't like my older brother so therefore,you didn't like me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home