Tuesday, December 27, 2005

It went great

For those who didn't get to see the interview on Fox News this afternoon, it went great. I was going against a guy who doesn't like advertising to kids in any way.

I went to a studio in Southfield, and stared into a taped X in a camera and head earphones so I could hear the other people. The host, I think his name was Varney, first asked the other guy we'll call him Gary what his problems with the advertising in school buses. Then asked what I thought.

Varney agreed with me, and said that he believes most people will take the money. Gary still didn't agree.

Then Gary went on to say that he's opposed to youth advertising because all we're going to do is have ads for violent video games, pop and other crap that kids should avoid. Varney asked if I'll have ads for pop and I said no. But I quickly explained that all ads have to be approved by the school board before it can be placed on a a bus, so that takes care of his only issue.

I am going to try and get the video on the net, and link it from this blog, but sadly I don't have a clue how to do it, I have a VHS and possibly a DVD, but I'm not sure if the DVD works. I will discover that tomorrow.

4 Comments:

At 5:01 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Was it on Fox News, the cable TV channel, or the local Fox station?

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger BStrong said...

It was on Fox News National Telecast. Please remember that blogs and the content within is very public and will show up in Google searches.

Think before posting.

Shu,
You did a great job representing our company.

Cheers,
B

 
At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You da man!

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

I had line in there that I thought was funny, but wasn't quite true

 

Post a Comment

<< Home